we are forced to postpone at least until next week the race scheduled for Saturday 24 (HOTSPOT I). We will be monitoring the weather forecast constantly to plan the best possible day for the race. (more info last post)
In this link: https://on.windy.com/198jg you can see the forecast of the week regarding the wind. To get a good race it is necessary that the wind is north, northeast.
Pigeons go first!