We are suffering a great storm of wind and calm with earth in suspension from the Sahara desert. That is why we have been forced to suspend all the activities of the Tarfaya and Gran Canaria championships until the storm passes.

This is forcing us to modify the flight plans in both championships, both Tarfaya and Gran Canaria, we expect this to happen soon, although the forecasts seem to remain until Tuesday or Wednesday.

From the moment we update the flight plans, they will be corrected on the we page.

Sorry for the inconvenience

The One loft Chaleenge team